Sunday 10 July 2011

Sunday Bloody Sunday !?!?!

Hi people of the internet. This is my day so far woke up, had food, had shower then went shopping with my girlfriend. Shopping is the part that’s pissed me off today so much so I had to email the “super store” (no names mentioned)  a complaint. This is something that I’ve never done before. The reason why I sent this complaint was due to smell of strong glue smell. It hit me as soon as I walked in the place and it sent me light headed which is all I needed on a Sunday fucking shopping trip. There I was with my girlfriend and other families around us and I was getting high of the smell !!!
             What sort of retard said “I know what, I’ll do some maintenance work on a Sunday with strong glue that can make people light headed”. I mean why ?!?!? Why would this be allowed ?!?!? Am not one of these tits that go on about health and safety and that but I do fucking mind when some prick uses glue that smells so bad it effects people. On the plus side I got the last ever issue of The News Of The World which has made me happy. Any way that’s enough of me ranting on so ill leave you all in peace to have a rest fully Sunday. For now good bye and take care…

No comments:

Post a Comment